Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Men in Wren's World

Since Wren was born, it's been so clear that she is a girl and a very girly one at that. But sometimes, every once and a while, (ok let's be honest, all the time) she gets drawn towards the opposite sex. Evidence in the past couple weeks.......




This boy was so cute. He was so concerned for her all the time and would make sure she would get a drink and would pick the flowers for her and give them to her, Wren gladly received his generosity obviousily.


"Excuse me sir, can I play with your blocks?" Wren


"Wow this is just all too exciting with TWO boys' arms around me, I can barely take it" Wren

"I wanna touch your face. Here I come, like it or not" Wren




"Well hello up there"




"You look cute, I think I might like you" Caleb

Yup he went for it: 100%



"I could very well get used to this" Wren


I believe I have a very different outlook than most moms when it comes to my daughter and boys because I realised it's the men in my life that have given me the most happiness. They have taught me things that as a girl I don't always see: "how am I supposed to relax when there's dishes to be done?!" or as a girl, I see too much of: "are you serious? You really can't notice my underwear line?". So I want Wren to enjoy boys and respect them, they are so different than girls and we as girls can learn so much from them! Cheers to all them men.

3 comments:

  1. Very neat idea for a post! Wren is cute as a button as always :) I especially like the last photo of the "band".... very special picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome Jocelyn!! you really need to post more often...no, seriously!!!! haha hope all is well with you Im going to text you one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete