Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Ikea Day


I decided to take Wren to Ikea on this gloomy, gray day. We had a blast there. And might I add that going to Ikea on a Friday during the day is the perfect time; it's not busy with weekend hustle and bustle.
Ready to go on an adventure (can you tell how 'mom' I am?)


"Common Mom, it's time to go"



This little girl's pink room was adorable!


It had tiny doll beds and a tunnel going to the room beside it.


Love the bohemian feel of this spread.


Lunch time with the babes


In the checkout; I guess this is what shopping does to a girl.
*Welcome to my newest follower, Brenaya!

4 comments:

  1. fun fun fun!! we went to the water park again today so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bed and the spread!! What did you buy??! Wren looks like a happy shopper, guess she comes by that naturally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought a quite book, a 3-tiered dessert stand and a wooden push toy thing for Wren. I should've taken a pic of our purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! looks like ikea has lots of new stuff!

    ReplyDelete