Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Berry Pickin'

It's that time of year again. When the berries are so ripe that you smell the sweetness as you walk by.....mmmhhmm. We were a bit too late for strawberries but we picked lots of raspberries and we have come to the conclusion that they are the most friendliest to pick since they are at eye level.  
Apprently Lane said "make a funny face", I guess I didn't hear that part.

Take two....



Had to have a taste of the deliciousness



"Yup I think I like em"

A little modest on how much we picked this year

The market was so cute and had amazing fresh produce


See the sign even says so


We brought them home and make some jam. Well I can't really take credit for this part, Lane did most of it while Wren and I skyped with grandmaT and auntyNaya


Finished product


1 comment: