Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies. YuM!

The last few days have been rainy. Fortunately this is perfect weather for making cookies, listening to Jack Johnson and smelling the scent of soy candles burning throughout the house. So I made these cookies but I had to make a few changes becaues I didn't have coconut so I just added another tablespoon of rolled oats and I used milk chocolate chips instead of semisweet which gives it that extra gooey chocolately flavour....mmmm so good. I'm spending the afternoon with Ayla so I'm definitely bringing a plate for her.
- Wife











2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come for tea and have some of these!! You are getting so domesticated Joc!!
    LOL
    Miss you lots - wish we were closer!!
    Mumma Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we totally need a new post! It's been a month! :-) I might have to start a blog too. Looks like you're a pro at setting yours up, etc. Love the black and pink and jewels background.

    ReplyDelete