Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Health Tip Tuesday: Move It

So first things first, we all need to be doing a lot less of this.....

 
and this....
and start to love doing these.....



This week is about moving; move in any way you can. Sometimes (I know I'm very guilty of this), I sit around or try to go the 'easy' route (easy as in lazy). So find ways that you can move more throughout the day. Do you have a desk job? Then get up and walk around every half hour or simply hold a squat every half hour for 30 seconds. Do you take the bus to work? Walk to a bus stop another block away. Do you always try to find the closest parking spot to the door? Park at the back of the lot.


I love this girl's commuter.

A couple time a week I take time to do some Bikram Yoga. Good for body as well as mind!

Running, pretty much as cheap as fitness gets.

Rock climbing with the hubs is another favourite.

TRXing, something I'd really like to try.

This couple looks so lost in each other's presence. Take dance breaks throughout the day.

Saving the best for last (something we haven't been able to do for the last couple years), SURFING!!


What is your favourite way to move? I want to hear lots more ideas.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment