Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gimme Your Recipes

I know, I know, slap on hand for me not keeping up with my posts like I said I would.

Here is our menu for the week:

Monday
- uggh, try to maybe eat a salad for me (Lane will be gone until 11PM)

Tuesday
- pasta with ground pork in a marinara sauce

Wednesday
- burritos filled with black beans and rice topped with avocados

Thursday
- baked potatoes with all the toppings and maple sausage (Ayla, I always think of you when I eat baked potatoes and you know why)

Friday
- slow cooked ribs with cornbread and fresh veggies on side

Saturday
- omelette with leftover veggies and leftover sausage

Sunday
- salad with fresh veggies and nuts

Wren can't get enough of nice, refreshing smoothies.

A big thanks to my husband, he finished our exterior window trim and shutters on the front
of the house. And then we thought, "what the heck, let's paint the front door too while we're at it".


I have a request........it seems that I might be getting in a rut, menu wise. I need some new ideas and recipes. So if you have a blog, post your favourite meal up (can be a link or, even better, pictures/recipe of your own creation) or if you don't have one, post in the comments below or on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Here's what we are having this week:
    Chipotle Chicken & Roasted Sweet Potatoes
    Turkey Meatballs on Spaghetti Squash
    Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup & Grown-up Grilled Cheese
    Slow-cooker Balsamic Pork & Rice

    ReplyDelete