Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Catch up


So this is me trying to play a little catch up. A big assortment of photos from my phone. I try to take one every day and send it to Grandma T so these are from that.
pulling herself up in the crib....yikes!


Playing at Grandma H's

Wren's famous stance

17.11lbs at 8 months
Sun batheing


This is what I see when I go to check if she's napping or not

How she got here, I do not know
Another one bites the dust

She was so happy that she got to sit in the chair by herself hehe

A little tangled

Wren is no doubt going to be a musical child

This was Spencer's rocking horse!

Cosco

These are so adorable but kind of ridiculous

She didn't like where she ended up

Wren's first shopping cart ride

Just helping with laundry, no biggie
Never fails to find the tag on something even if she has to flip the rug over

Wren's little playmate, Jack

Dad even shares his toys

7months and has already slept with a boy haha

Tasting the waters at Aloutte lake

New, oven. All 4 burners work yay

Maybe a few years yet I guess

Just chillin' in my throne

Little scholar

2 comments:

  1. I love them all! I look forward every day to that photo showing up - always makes me smile! Thanks for remembering far away Grandma T!!
    See you soon........YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute photos! My favorites are where she is supposed to be napping, and also the guitar one and the reaching for the books one.... oh man they're all my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete